The library’s course reserves policies, procedures and request deadlines can be found here.
- Faculty may request library-owned or personal copies of media for courses by using the library’s course reserves request form.
- Streaming media for items on reserve may also be requested through the course reserves page or by email. If the requested titles are available, a permalink for each item will be provided either by email or via e-reserves depending on preference.
- To ensure the item is accessible, provide information on screening dates or other dates when media is needed for assignments.
- There may be instances when a faculty member would like to use a film in class that is on reserve for another course. In these cases, we will try to consult with both faculty members to determine dates needed to ensure the item is available for each course.
- If you have questions or need additional assistance finding the materials in the catalog, please contact the Cinematic Arts Librarian.
- Course reserve lists can be found on the library’s webpage here.
- All physical copies of media on reserve are located at the Media Resource Center service desk.
- Items on reserve may be borrowed for a period of 4 hours and viewed in the MRC only.