Listen to E-Audiobooks
The library’s e-audiobooks are available through the platform OneClickdigital which offers a selection of new recreational titles, classics, and books for children.
- Patrons must do a one-time account set up on the OneClickdigital site. Select the “Register” link in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- If you register for the first time while off campus, you will be asked for our keycode which is Spiders.
- Download the Media Manager here.
- Learn more about using OneClickdigital through the FAQ’s and Tutorial Videos on the support page.
- You search OneClickdigital for available titles or find all the titles in the library’s catalog under the subject heading Downloadable audio books.