- The library welcomes suggestions for new materials to add to the collection, and will prioritize requests which are directly related to curriculum and academic research.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for ordering, delivery and processing of new materials.
- For course-related requests, please let us know the date by which you need the materials to be available for assignments or class screenings.
- Please specify if you are interested in streaming video or audio options.
- We will replace damaged materials or media held on near-obsolete formats (VHS tapes) if possible. Please let us know if you teach with with titles on VHS and we will try to find a DVD or streaming option.