Document Delivery is available to all UR faculty and staff. The service includes delivery of books, articles, and reference book chapters for items that the UR Libraries owns in print format. Use Journal Titles to find articles in electronic format.
Materials may only be requested for work related purposes. The service cannot accommodate requests for personal, recreational or school-related purposes. Please note that Recreational Reading books, DVDs, Videos, Audio Books and Music CDs are not included in the delivery program.
Up to 5 items may be requested per day. Turnaround time for delivery is four (4) business days and there are no charges for these services. Effective March 14, 2016, Library staff will use Campus Mail Services to deliver requested materials. Campus Mail Services will deliver to the mailroom located in each building.
To request a book from Boatwright Library
- Search for the item in the UR Library Catalog
- Identify the item and go into the item's record
- Click the Make a Request button
- Login using your University 8-digit ID and last name
- Select Fac/Staff Book Delivery from the drop-down menu
- Re-enter your University 8-digit ID and submit the request