ILLiad @ Boatwright Library Quick Facts
- Link to Interlibrary Loan on the library’s website.
- All ILLiad users must create an account using your UR netID and password. This is the same one you use for email.
- Enter required information once and you are done.
- All current UR faculty, staff, and students are eligible.
- Do you need an item that our library does not own? Tell us about the item (title, edition, author) on the ILLiad form and we will order it for you.
- See an item we do not own in a database or on WorldCat? Simply click the “Locate It” button, then click “Submit a Request”, sign in to ILLiad and your ILLiad request form will be populated with the item information.
- Track your requests by logging into your ILLiad account. You can see what the status of a request is at any hour of the day or night. Also, you can look back at your past requests – no more guessing at what you ordered!