Personal Research Appointments
In a personal research session (in-person or via email), a reference librarian can help you:
- Find relevant keywords to use as search terms
- Clarify which resources will work best for your topic
- Find books, databases, or articles on your topic
- Learn the latest tricks for more efficient searching in library databases and the Web
- Evaluate the resources you find to choose the most relevant sources for your research needs
Use the form below to request a personal research session with a librarian, or click the photos above to learn more about each librarian.
Please note that sessions are available for current University of Richmond students, faculty, and staff. To ensure that we can meet your request, please be sure to plan ahead and schedule an appointment in advance of your deadline.